Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM EDINBURGH!!!

I am now back in Edinburgh for the Christmas and New Year break with my family and having a good chance to unwind and relax in my home City!
I have been going to the Edinburgh Winter Wonderland after a few trips to the London version to soak up the atmosphere of a German Christmas Market and Fair

Hibs went down 1-0 to Rangers at Ibrox on Saturday to a spectacular overhead kick from Kris Boyd. We had a bit of criticism in the press for playing so defensively which is not our usual style but I really dont know what they expect when palying away to a team with players each one virtually more that the value of the entire Hibs team (except Fletcher!) put together.

For the first time in ages I wont be able to catch a Hibs matches they have 3 matches away from home on the trot!! Really unfair to returning ex pats like me!! I wonder if Celtic or Rangers would ever be timetabled for 3 away matches over the Christmas/New Year Holidays? Somehow I think not!!

No comments: