Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brunswick Park Decides and Hibs lose but Stokes gets fastest SPL Goal!!

I have now heard that the Brunswick Park Ward Shortlisting and Selection Meetings will take place next week so this is the "last chance saloon" for me in terms of next year's Elections so I will take my chanes with the other candidates and see what happens!!I still think that I have something to offer to Camberwell and Southwark over the next four years so hopefully I can convince the Party members of that next week?
Hibs lost surprisingly heavily at home to Rangers, 4-1 but it looks like it was just one of those days with Miller, Boyd and Novo on fire for Rangers and our central defenders awol, even with Bamba playing before his month away with the Ivory Coast in the African Nations Cup!!
The real highlight was Anthony Stokes goal after 12.4 seconds, the SPL's fastest ever. See video below:
Unfortunately after that great start we lost four see below for highlights:
No need to panic with the Hearts Derby next and a good win needed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion it already was discussed.